For details of this award and its beginnings, visit the original post and blog that started it all: The Scholastic Scribe
As with all Bloggy Awards, there are rules that go with the award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to five most deserving bloggy friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog and link to the original post at The Scholastic Scribe which explains The Award.
- Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the original post at The Scholastic Scribe and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules to his/her blog.
Thanks Bernadette, for considering this blog worthy of the The Superior Scribbler Award. Its good to know that others enjoy my scribblings.
So, here in no particular order are five bloggers that I believe deserve some recognition:1. Rushina at A Perfect Bite for her awesome recipes and food related writing. She doesn't blog half as often as she writes in print, but its all amazing!
2. Judy for Under the Date Palms She blogs sporadically, but is always interesting to read.
3. Surya at Howdy Neighbour, she's one tech savvy woman, now blogging for the Mobile Industry Review too.
4. Akshay at Trivial Matters who takes the most mind blowing pictures and visits the most interesting places and photoblogs them all. He has just moved to Blind Boys .org but the old blog deserves its share of recognition for the many eyars of work and pictures on it.
5. Deepti at Things That Bang writes from her heart and carries her readers along with the emotions.