Monday, May 26, 2008

Whistler Ski Resort - Canada

Mum is off to Canada and I was looking up something different that she could do over there, that she would really enjoy. Well I found her some options and then found a couple of them for myself too. Primary among them being :

The Whistler Black Comb Ski Resort in Canada which is also the site for the 2010 Winter Olympics.

There are some great options for Whistler Accommodation

I'm not much of a skier myself. What I like about ski holidays is sitting at a fireplace drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and admiring the more athletic people as they ski :) Its the surrounding experience that I enjoy and not so much the hurtling at high speeds in frigid temperatures.



Just look at the options of Whistler lodging like the one above. What's not to like?



and with interiors like Cedar Ridge 17,


why would you want to step outside?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis