Friday, April 25, 2008

Weather & Daylight saving time (DST)

Its gotten terribly hot in the last 3 days. Temperatures hitting 42C.

Its strange this about turn that happened in just 3 days.

3 days back, I had to wait for the water heater to get fully charged so I could take a bath. Now I wait for the late nights so that the water in the pipes really cools down enough for me to take a bath.

3 days back we barely used the fans during the day and now we need to use the ac's to keep the temperature indoors down.

Hope things cool down a bit because this is just the start of spring, summer is still at least a month away.

Daylight Saving time started last night, so we are now at GMT + 3 and just 2.5 hours behind India.

I think they have decided to switch back just before the start of Ramdan, but I'm not 100% sure about this. Will let you know once its due.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis